My husband and I have just arrived back on the 10th May after a weeks All Inclusive stay.
Arrived late evening on in the Friday and were met by friendly, helpful reception staff who gave us room keys and kindly directed us to the snack bar for a quick bite which was needed after a long day, food was OK, hot then as we sat down a member of staff kindly brought us a much needed refreshment (beer).
Lots of plus points for the hotel and as others write in their reviews they maybe some negative but for the price we paid for the weeks stay, the plus more than out-weigh the negative by a country mile.
Some of the plus point are, the cleanliness of the hotel from the rooms to the restaurant, spotless.
The variety of the food and drinks that are available on the AI and the friendly and helpful staff in all areas of the hotel with a special mention for Pedro he always had a smile and gave us a chuckle every time which makes the holiday more memorable.
The only slight negative would be the pool area or actually the size of the pool area, this was very cramped during our stay and this was early May so can only imagine the problems during high season.
Be aware if you have a late flight home and you have to use the courtesy room its situated next to the pool area and its one room and not pre-bookable so unlike my husband and I who went first and were OK if you turn up expecting just to get access, it may not happen. They may be someone using it and then someone waiting, as was after we were finished, so go early and make sure your sorted.
And yes they were stag and hen parties there but we never encountered any problems. They were there to enjoy themselves and did this in a different way from us, that's all.
It is what it is, a Spanish 3 star which is friendly, cheap and clean and we have no complaints about the hotel and none with Spanish people who also used the hotel and will definitely use it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Griego Hotel All Inclusive is placed in Torremolinos centre, just half a mile from Bajondillo Beach and three-minutes walk from to the Torremolinos convention centre. This hotel is ideal for couples and families alike. The guestrooms are spacious and feature air conditioning and heating, a private bathroom with hairdryer, a furnished private balcony, a flat satellite TV, a safe (extra charge) and free WiFi. The facilities have a buffet restaurant with live cooking and international cuisine, and another buffet themed restaurant with pizzeria and snack bar and a nighttime piano bar and more. The hotel also owns a game room, a TV room, a library with international books, a miniclub for kids, a gym, a meeting room, a souvenir shop and a sundeck with outdoor pool and loungers. In July and August, it is offered free transportation to the beach. The hotel is half a mile from Aqualand water park, and 12 minutes from Malaga Airport trough A7 Highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marconfort Griego Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Griego Mar Torremolinos
- Hotel Griego Mar Torremolinos
- Marconfort Griego Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain