We have just returned after 2 weeks holiday. We took our 11 year old granddaughter. I cannot praise the staff enough, all of them had a smile from the receptionists through to the cleaners. In fact we were waiting for a bus outside the hotel when one of the cleaners husbands offered us a lift because we'd have to wait a while for a bus! The staff are all on the go all the time. There are very few petty restrictions which be be irritating elsewhere, everyone since capable of thinking. The hygiene standards are high with disinfectants at the entrance to the dining room as well as the loos. The entertainment is excellent with something different every night for the whole fortnight. The children's entertainment was very good having activities instead of just a standard mini club which meant the children could pick and choose what they wanted to do. Although high season the lifts were generally fine.
On the down side the rooms were on the small side for to adults and a child and the storage was just 2 wardrobes and a covert small cupboard. More shelving would be useful. There was nowhere to dry pool towels or swimsuits on the balcony. It would have been useful to have a rail. In the dining room the food really needed to be hotter. We done early so I would have expected meals to be very hot not luke warm which can pose a health risk. The free wifi was extremely slow and very limited on the available area were it could be received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is privileged located front line El Lido beach, between Los Álamos and Bajondillo beaches in Torremolinos. The area in which hotel is situated, is famous too because it shelters a lot of "chiringuitos" (characteristic restaurants on beach sand), which specialty is fried "pescaito." An enviable position facing sea makes hotel suitable as choice to pass your holidays in Torremolinos. The highest concern in details and above all a unique and personalized attention are just some of the qualities which make of this hotel a great friendly space. It stands 2,5 km. From Torremolinos city centre, 2 km. from "Parador de Malaga" golf course, 4 km. from Malaga (AGP) airport and 40 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain