Hotel is 30 minutes to centre of Torremolinos best get a bus from outside the hotel. Train station 10 minutes walk slightly uphill. Train goes right along coast from Malaga to Feungerola easy and cheap to use. Promenade is for miles both ways a nice stroll at night.
Hotel is spacious with lots of seating but can get busy at night. Drinks service is quick with minimal waiting at peak times, all drinks available on all inclusive can be local brands. Four lifts again waiting at peak times only. Bedrooms ask for a high room with a low number up to 13 to get best views. If you arrive early wait for a room do not agree to go in sister hotel for one night. Bedroom was spacious but you need to take some hangers. Mattress was a bit hard and waterproof cover was uncomfortable. Ask for extra pillows or a change of mattress they will try their best. Hairdryer, handsoap,shower gel and toothbrushes supplied. Rooms and corridors were cleaned daily we had no complaints. Make your own coffee available all day in lobby.
Lots of sunbeds, we were out of season, anytime of the day. Sunbeds are hard so you need to buy a lilo from shop down the prom, half hotels price, or pick up one last week’s guests had left. Music round pool could be a bit loud but you could get away from it. Pool area was generally clean but old drinks did get left sometimes.
Short walk over the prom to beach and soft sunbeds for 7 Euro for two. You could easily nip back to hotel using back gate for a drink or toilet.
A good range of food at all meals. Full English breakfasts, cold and hot meals at all times. There was a lot of pork and food was cooked in a lot of olive oil but did not ruin the taste. There was always a pizza/pasta area and at least two items being cooked while you wait at the main service area. Drinks were help yourself whether soft or alcoholic.
Use the local buses, trains and ferries to go along the coast. Fuengerola and Belamedena are beautiful particularly the marinas. With a couple of changes it is possible to get a bus to Marbella to see how the other half live.
Due to time of year this was inside, the room got very hot and it was difficult to see the performance. Some shows were brilliant, Jersey Boys and Decodent others average. There seemed plenty to do for the kids. During the day there was a full programme of games for children and adults.
In general a nice hotel, clean with average to good service and food quality. Taking into account the cost of the all inclusive holiday it was great value.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Club
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is privileged located front line El Lido beach, between Los Álamos and Bajondillo beaches in Torremolinos. The area in which hotel is situated, is famous too because it shelters a lot of "chiringuitos" (characteristic restaurants on beach sand), which specialty is fried "pescaito." An enviable position facing sea makes hotel suitable as choice to pass your holidays in Torremolinos. The highest concern in details and above all a unique and personalized attention are just some of the qualities which make of this hotel a great friendly space. It stands 2,5 km. From Torremolinos city centre, 2 km. from "Parador de Malaga" golf course, 4 km. from Malaga (AGP) airport and 40 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.