Here we go.I read all the reviews post booking this hotel last january and agonised over them all worrying about the food,bug,etc.We stayed in one of the 10(I think) large corner family rooms(dated but fine) with huge balcony with views of the mountain behind stretching across the seafront to malaga. We stayed from 4th to 18th of June and the hotel was getting visibly busier but never waited for a table at meal times or wait more than a minute at the bar.Large pool area.Food was excellent,lots of choice bar breakfast.Entertainment varied (jersey boys and the four tops were brilliant) but you can't have everything.Club across the road was noisy about three nights in the week and funnily enough the sound carries up more to higher floors.We were a party of ten and none of us got sick.I saw a couple of men not washing their hands exiting the toilets so I wouldn't blame the kids for everything.The facilities are there to sanitize so it's up to you.
Bus stop to town centre outside the door and train stop 10mins walk away.Taxi 18 euro from airport.
The bar and catering staff are extremely hard working and a credit to their manager.
We are hoping to return in 2014. We took the risk and loved it but ultimately ,it's up to the individual
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is known for its excellent All Inclusive plan and great location on the Seafront Promenade ("Paseo Maritimo") in Torremolinos, right by one of the destination's top beaches. This lovely property has three outdoor pools and direct access to Playamar beach. All of the spacious and bright guestrooms at Marconfort Beach Club Hotel All Inclusive are outfitted with amenities like panoramic views, a furnished balcony, a spacious private bathroom with hairdryer, and satellite TV with international channels; you'll also find safes for rent, along with WiFi connection at an extra cost. In addition to daytime and nighttime entertainment, guests can also enjoy a wide range of activities. The hotel has a terrace with loungers by the pool, a gym, a heated pool*, a jacuzzi* and a sauna* (*open seasonally). You'll also come across a game room with billiards and darts, free bike rental, free miniature golf and a playground. Marconfort Beach Club Hotel has free WiFi in common areas. You'll also find a spacious buffet restaurant with a variety of specialties like an Italian corner, a kebab corner, live show cooking, international cuisine and an adults only area. Guests can also enjoy two bars, including one located by the pool. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and the hotel has a tourist information desk with services like car rental and tour bookings. The property is located just over one mile from downtown Torremolinos and only three miles from Malaga Airport. The hotel also has bikes available in addition to car rental and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain