When I booked my trip to Torremolinos I was looking for a quiet place to rest. All inclusive was good option even if the hotel is outside the center city (which this hotel is). It's about 30 min walking to the city center (Torremolinos). You can rent bikes for free (one hour only) from the hotel but you have to pay 30 euro deposit and they charge you 3 euro/hour (after the first free hour). Crazy! "All inclusive"
The first impression I've got was not good, I asked for a map and what I've got was a cheap printed A4 paper you could not see anything.
The rooms are lost in the 70's. The double bed was not comfortable and small, 140 cm. Noisy from the club (at the beach). Plastic cheap cups in the rooms for a 4 star hotel???
The internet is not included, its free and "fast" according the guy at the desk, in reception area. When I tried to use I couldnt read news, see any pic (the internet felt very begining of 1990). Slower internet you can get for 40 EURO/week at the rooms. Insane! "All inclusive"
The pool was very crowded and noisy, lots of families (in 30s) and their first child(ren).
The restaurant is worse than a fast food restaurant where you go inside, you eat and you leave as soon as you've finished. Very old restaurant, messy, looks cheap and the food was not the best either.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Hotel Torremolinos
- Beach Club Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Beach Club
- Torremolinos Beach Hotel
- Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
- Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is privileged located front line El Lido beach, between Los Álamos and Bajondillo beaches in Torremolinos. The area in which hotel is situated, is famous too because it shelters a lot of "chiringuitos" (characteristic restaurants on beach sand), which specialty is fried "pescaito." An enviable position facing sea makes hotel suitable as choice to pass your holidays in Torremolinos. The highest concern in details and above all a unique and personalized attention are just some of the qualities which make of this hotel a great friendly space. It stands 2,5 km. From Torremolinos city centre, 2 km. from "Parador de Malaga" golf course, 4 km. from Malaga (AGP) airport and 40 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Marconfort Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.