“Fantastic location and beach!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Marconfort Beach Club Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C. Pontinental 2, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain   |
Ranked #14 of 73 Hotels in Torremolinos
Istanbul, Turkey
“Fantastic location and beach!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Hello,
First of all the location of this club perfect. The beach and the sea seem amazing. You can do whatever you want in my opinion. It depends on you!
Breakfast and dinners good enough. And the all refreshment is free. This is more important if you are a big family.
I wish I was in there.
Have a great vacation to everybody.

Room Tip: Scene is amazing and large balcony!
Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
LuisLuque, Duty Manager at Marconfort Beach Club Hotel, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear sopranoplus :
Thank you for choosing us for your holiday and for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at the Marconfort Beach Club Hotel.
We are happy to hear you had a great time at the hotel. We appreciate all feedback that helps us identify ways to constantly maintain and improve our services. We strive to keep our customers happy.
Kind regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (483)
  • Polish first
swansea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We have just returned from a 3 day stay at this hotel, and we all 4 adults had an amazing experience. All taff were friendly and helpfull, food was outstanding and the hotel was idealy situated for us opposite the beach. We are returning within the next month as we had such a great time here, from the minute we stepped into the hotel untill the munite we stepped out it was superb.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
LuisLuque, Duty Manager at Marconfort Beach Club Hotel, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear kayrene :

You just came back and you're thinking back, that means that as you say it has been great.
I hope we can continue to surprise you in the next month.
Thank you for your comments about our staff and our food.
If you need to contact directly, my email is: subdireccion.beachclub @ marconfort.com.
Thanks again and hope to greet you personally when you arrive.

Durham, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Myself and my partenr and his brother arrived on 3rd May and we stayed for 7 nights at the hotel.

The Food
I am 17 weeks pregnant and was apprehensive about what i would eat at meal times. There was a lot of food on offer but most of it unsuitable for pregnant women as it contained shellfish, mayonaise etc. I stuck to pizza and pasta and bread and salad (tomatoes,lettuce,sweetcorn) which got very boring but i was sure that i would be ok with this. My partner and his brother were impressed with the food choice however on day 4 my partner was struck with a bad case of Sickness and diarreah. I was naturally worried and as i was ok put this down to him eating meat etc and foods he perhaps wouldnt eat at home. On day 6 his brother came down with the same. I was ok thank goodness....or so i thought!!! We returned home on the friday and by the Saturday i had been addmitted into hospital with servere dehydration due to sickness and diarreah which was very frightening when you are pregnant. I was told i had contacted a bug whilst abroad which was caused by food and i was put on a drip for 8 hours
The Rooms
The rooms were on the whole ok they were cleaned daily but not to a high standard. One concern i had was there was no fan/ventilation to the ensuite bathroom which got very condensed and in the end i was using the showe r with the bathroom door open to ensure floor surfaces werent slippy and wet. The bed was like sleeping on a metal fram eht ematress was very thin and soft and if you weigh more than a feather you will be sleeping on the frame very uncomfortable.
The pool area
There were plenty of sunlouinders so this was bonus however the pool was freezing cold and barely anyone was using it
The Area
The are the hotel was in was ok it was about a 15/20 minute walk in to Torremelinos centre which wasnt bad however dont ask at the reception desk of how to get there as all they say is get a taxi and there really is no need save you 7 euros!! also dont bother asking about local attractions as when i asked about the crocodile ark they didnt ebven have a leaflet yet in the room it stated ask at reception for more details. The best thing to do is look on the map on the reception desk and then walk nowhere took too long to get to we walked to the crocodile park and it took around 30 minutes.

I can safely say that i have stayed in better 3* hotels and how this one has 4 * i will never know. For what we paid for the holiday i am very dissapointed and wont be returning. On the plus side i have been home now for 5 days and i will finally be returning to work tomorrow following my hospital visit.

Room Tip: If you still wan tto go here get a room with pool view as gets sun all day
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear tamsin s :
Has been a great experience for us get your comments. The most important benefit of your suggestion makes necessary actions in order to improve all of our services.
Please accept our most sincere apologize from all our staff, we take clients seriously and your comments. Every recommendation that you gave us makes bigger our desire to grow. We hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future to improve the stay.
It is our best interest to secure your best experience to our hotel and that you come back to share time with us.
Thank you again and I hope that we can serve you again soon at the Marconfort Beach Club Hotel or at any Marconfort hotels & Apartments.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Just come back from a 2 week stay at the Maconfort Beach Club Hotel.
This hotel is ideal for families but not for people who want a bit of night life.
This is the first hotel I've stayed in which offered the best food ever. The selection was fabulous, in fact it got so hard to choose what to eat!!! The food was always piping hot & delicious.
The only downside of the hotel was that they didn't turn the air con on when the weather got really hot (one day it was 102 degrees)! Also, there wasn't any cushions on the sun beds (we went to the beach every day because of this).
I would recommend this hotel if you have children because the hotel catered for small children in the poolside area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
LuisLuque, Duty Manager at Marconfort Beach Club Hotel, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Eileen250 :
Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor with other potential travelers.
I agree with you that it is often difficult to choose to eat, our offer is very wide and especially cool, because as you say, this year we added a new cooking show point where every day is a special dish different countries, it is a great honor for us that we consider the Hotel where has best food ever, certain that our kitchen team also feel very proud of their comments.
I hope you can return soon and remain the leading hotel in Torremolinos.
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I used to visit this hotel regularly but my last visit was in 2007/8. I am so glad I went back there this May. I booked the hotel and transfers direct with Marconfort Hotels, which was very straightforward and good value. We arrived just before midnight, and the receptionist was lovely, ensuring we went to get a drink before the bars closed and pick up our room keys later. The hotel room was comfortable, lovely sea view from balcony, large clean bathroom. The hotel was very clean throughout. All the staff were nice and friendly. I had good memories of the food previously, but I thought that now it was superb for an all inclusive. There was excellent choice and much of it was cooked freshly in front of you. Previously most guests were there through a large holiday operator, but now that isn't the case and there is a really good mix of nationalities visiting the hotel. The hotel is in a lovely location next to the beach, is close to a train station and the trains are really good value for money. I will not be waiting another five or six years before I return again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
LuisLuque, Duty Manager at Marconfort Beach Club Hotel, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear Hester09 :
Congratulations on writing your first review and we are pleased you chose to review us on Trip Advisor!.
I'm very glad to know that although it has been several years, have decided to visit us and found everything better than on his previous visit.
Our kitchen has changed in this time and as most customers confirmed, this is a high quality and variety on all inclusive, you can eat almost any time of the day and until 24:00.
I also think that although we have many different nationalities, our staff creates an environment where everyone can enjoy.
Thanks again for his return and I hope that does not happen next year, but are only a few months.
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I have just returned from The Beach Club hotel in Spain. the first two days in the hotel bedrooms were cold, asked for additional blankets, nothing was to much trouble.The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The hotel was spotless, food was well prepared and plentiful.
Lots of organized activities for children and adults. there was no sign of any sickness bugs, people were asked to use hand sanitation machines, these were placed in the toilets and at the entrance to the restaurant. Weather unproved so everyone was in the great pools. Try using the local bus service which is great and cheap, one euro twenty two to Torremolinos and one euro fifty into Benalmadena, both are great for sight seeing and shopping, plus trying different food.
Will certainly be going back to same hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear terrianne187069 :
On behalf of Marconfort Hotels and Apartments, and me personally, I would like to thank you very much for sending your valuable review on Marconfort Beach Club Hotel, and taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.
Unfortunately at this time of year, we have many changes in temperature, some days it's a little cold and the next day it gets pretty hot, but we try to not miss anything to our customers.
Thanks also to name our animation team, this season we have prepared new surprises for all ages.
In hope that we will be able to welcome you again in Marconfort Beach Club on your next visit when you will enjoy your stay even more, please receive my kind regards.
England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Just back from our 2nd trip to this hotel and it was as good as last time. The food is fresh and plentiful, a great selection and no sign of any bugs. Pools are clean. Rooms are clean and made up every day. Very friendly staff again. Location is great, on the seafront and great to walk for miles. For the price I can't fault it at all. We have 3 holidays a year at a range of cost, this is the cheapest all inclusive we have stayed in and as I've said for the cost it's great, I can't see why people would moan. Thanks for another great holiday!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear minx28 :
Thank you for staying with us once again at Marconfort Beach Club and for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
I'm glad that you visited for the second time and has been as good as the first, we will try for his third visit to exceed your expectations and we thank you for trusting in us.
Kind regards.

Been to Marconfort Beach Club Hotel? Share your experiences!