We stayed here for two weeks In March, 2015. The hotel is about a fifteen minute walk from the centre of Torrremolinos. Rooms are small but spotless and the breakfast buffet is quite well done. The staff is both friendly and efficient. Stephanie, Belinda, Carmen, and Annie went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone but it is not a four star hotel. It has no gym, rooms are small, and it is not in the centre of activity in the area. It is really a three star boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain