Stayed at the Isabel for 4 nights in early March and it was ideal for a short break. Our room was on the 5th floor facing the beach so the view was perfect. Breakfasts were good and the staff were always helpful, although the guy on reception wasnt the cheeriest. The resort was quiet given the time of year, and the hotel was probably less than a quarter full. Good value for money from this little gem of a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Isabel is located in front of the beach on the main promenade of Torremolinos. The Hotel stands out for being friendly and with the main objective of improving quality. Totally reformed it offers 70 bright, carefully decorated rooms. If you wish to spend some time relaxing we recommended sunbathing on the loungers around our swimming pool. At the Hotel Isabel we like to take care of the smallest details, and therefore we have available free WI-FI for clients who need an internet connection HOTEL ISABEL would like to inform you that we have obtained the Q of quality certificate from the institute of Spanish tourism quality (ICTE). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabel Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Isabel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain