Stayed here for last of my 3 nights trip to Spain (business.)
Reception staff polite and efficient. Pool/dining area ok.
Room this time felt (it wasn't but felt it) damp. Bathroom window wouldn't open to let moisture out
after shower. Too many layers of paint!
Not a show-stopper just a minor gripe. Very close to the beach and shops/bars/restaurants and it's a decent area.
Very big advantage (for me anyway) is parking space available in the hotel grounds itself.
Parking is at a premium in this part of the world at this time of the year.
Overall, pleasant enough and worth the money.
Have ticked fitness centre and room service because you have to when writing a review.
No fitness centre and no idea about rooms service as didn't need or ask for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain