Best place to stay if you need a place to stay and parking space !!! We always drive coming from the airport. We stay for a few days in Torremolinos. This little historical hotel has great, clean, basic rooms (ask to be on the ground floor) ! Breakfast is not really worth mentionning but you can eat breakfast everywhere nearby for a few bucks. 2 minutes away from the beach but in a quiet location with a garden, swimming pool. Nothing great but nice, just nice, with a true Spanisch feel to it. You can never park your car anywhere staying in Torremolinos, but there you can ! If they would update this place and give better breakfast, this would be invaluable. However, my favorite place for a few nights ! Close to all amenities, shops, restaurants, beach a.s.o.
Torremolinos is really great ! Better than Benalmadena, more spanish in my opinion.
truly love it ! Will go back !
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residencia Miami
- Residencia Miami Torremolinos
- Residencia Miami Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel, design par Picasso's cousin in the 50's in the real andalou style for a Gypsy Queen. Situated at 50 meter from the best beach in the area, 10km from Malaga's airport. It is a beautiful and quiet oasis among the buildings around. It has been renovated for 6 years. New Bathrooms, air conditioning unit, TV. Swimming pool with salt to avoid the chlorine. You can also eat a delicious paella made on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residencia Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.