It was ok. I mean the hotel and the room were nice enough - it was clean and fairly large. I had a balcony but it looked out onto the mountains rather than the sea. I assume this was because a sea view cost extra.
The one real complain was the service. There was one lady at the reception desk whose main pleasure in life seemed to be scowling at us. One time we asked her how to access the wireless internet and she told us it was one euro. We argued for a bit until another staff member rescued us and finally told us.
The beach was close, but you have to use a lift which is .50 each way.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Hotel Blue Sea Cervantes Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the commercial leisure centre in Torremolinos, with views of the sea and only 800 m. from the beach. It is 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. The Hotel has recently been renovated. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. It has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and which are adapted to the business client, individuals or families. Gardens, pool area for adults and children, Solarium, Gym, indoor pool heated in winter. Miniclub, Laundry service, Room service, Garage. Restaurant - A la Carte, Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Barbecue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Gran Hotel Blue Sea Cervantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.