The hotel is located directly in the middle of town. At night there are many people walking about outside which can be a little noisy, although this did not bother us.
Price was good - we had a deal through TravelRepublic for only £40 per night. Not bad for a weekend. Wifi was paid for - €5 per day, per device. We didn't make use of the bar or restaurant as we preferred to eat out in the many restaurants which are located locally.
The rooms are clean, basic but very dated. The furniture and decor do appear to come straight out of the 1970s or 80s. That said, it's fine for the price we paid. Would recommend the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain