The hotel is located directly in the middle of town. At night there are many people walking about outside which can be a little noisy, although this did not bother us.
Price was good - we had a deal through TravelRepublic for only £40 per night. Not bad for a weekend. Wifi was paid for - €5 per day, per device. We didn't make use of the bar or restaurant as we preferred to eat out in the many restaurants which are located locally.
The rooms are clean, basic but very dated. The furniture and decor do appear to come straight out of the 1970s or 80s. That said, it's fine for the price we paid. Would recommend the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub, Laundry service, Room service, Garage. Restaurant - A la Carte, Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Barbecue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Blue Sea Gran Hotel Cervantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Blue Sea Gran Hotel Cervantes Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain