I stayed here as part of a 10 strong hen party for 3 nights. The location is very good- the back entrance to the hotel is directly onto the main shopping precinct and to the front of the hotel and down the street is the lift down to the beach. The rooms were a very good size, very clean with a modern good size bathroom with bath & shower over. Some of our rooms had 3 beds and there was still plenty of room. The beds were comfy and as we were at the end of one of the corridors we had no noise at night- some of the other rooms nearer the lifts were a bit noisier. For an all inclusive the food on the whole was very good, although a little repetitive- but ok for 3 days.
The only downsides would be that drinks during the day are served in tiny plastic cups and you can only get 2 at once, and that there is no food at the poolside you have to go into the restaurant for all meals. The restaurant is also not very well laid out with food spread out a little too much.
The pool area was fine for when we were there but I can imagine is very crowded in high season. The roof top pool is covered, with a few sunbeds outside.
On the whole though very good value and I would stay there again either with friends or family for a short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub, Laundry service, Room service, Garage. Restaurant - A la Carte, Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Barbecue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Blue Sea Gran Hotel Cervantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Blue Sea Gran Hotel Cervantes Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain