Stayed here in January, was a decent hotel. Large bathroom, and balcony, room average. Took 4 phone calls to get extra pillows. Great location, 5 minutes walk from the bars, and not noisy at night. Not sure I could take a full week here, but overnight was OK.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Hotel Blue Sea Cervantes Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the commercial leisure centre in Torremolinos, with views of the sea and only 800 m. from the beach. It is 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. The Hotel has recently been renovated. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. It has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and which are adapted to the business client, individuals or families. Gardens, pool area for adults and children, Solarium, Gym, indoor pool heated in winter. Miniclub, Laundry service, Room service, Garage. Restaurant - A la Carte, Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Barbecue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Gran Hotel Blue Sea Cervantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.