5 of us went to the Gran Hotel Cervantes for 1 week 13 October 2012.On arrival I was impressed with the modern decor and reception service but things went downhill from there.The hotel was very busy that first night but late discovered that was the second of the 2 nights entertainment when the locals come from far and wide for their dancing.Arriving late we were just in time for dinner but not impressed by what was served up.I gave them the benefit of the doubt because of the time we arrived but next morning for breakfast and thereafter there was no improvement.Basically food was always running out , what was there was not warm in particular the soup.Personally I feel soup should alaways be piping hot.Talking to other people there has been a dip in service and quality since they introduced all inclusive , which we were.
Finally the roof top pool , this was to be adult only , but there were always children there.And being no supervision this is an accident waiting to happen.Here there is no bar and is a bit of a trek from the 9th floor to get a drink or food.My wife slipped on the stairs second day there and after reporting the incident management never followed up to see if she was ok.In short none of us will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Hotel Blue Sea Cervantes Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the commercial leisure centre in Torremolinos, with views of the sea and only 800 m. from the beach. It is 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. The Hotel has recently been renovated. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. It has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and which are adapted to the business client, individuals or families. Gardens, pool area for adults and children, Solarium, Gym, indoor pool heated in winter. Miniclub, Laundry service, Room service, Garage. Restaurant - A la Carte, Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Barbecue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Gran Hotel Blue Sea Cervantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.