This hotel is centrally located and has a luxurious feel to it, and is by all accounts, from locals we met, very well established over a number of decades in Torremolinos. The quality and variety of the food is excellent, with dining on a buffet basis. There are plenty of healthy choices available for the diet conscious. The rooms are spacious enough for its star rating and provide excellent sea views for the most part. The lounge and bar areas are comfortable, relaxed with tastefully modern decor. However, getting to the bar for all inclusive can be a struggle in the high season, we visited in August with a cut off point rather earlier than you might like, with drinks thereafter being charged as normal out with the all inclusive deal. Securing a lounger at the pool after 10.05am is near impossible unless you have a pair of running spikes and an olympic track record. The doors open to the pool garden at 10am sharp with the ensuing land grab, this could be better managed, as on many occasions we observed people reserving loungers with their towel and disappearing for 90% of the day. On the whole the staff were very helpful and the quality and value of the accommodation and food cannot be faulted, the only issues being the difficulty in accessing bar and pool facilities in high season. Perhaps a stay in May or June would be more relaxing.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Hotel Blue Sea Cervantes Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the commercial leisure centre in Torremolinos, with views of the sea and only 800 m. from the beach. It is 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. The Hotel has recently been renovated. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. It has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and which are adapted to the business client, individuals or families. Gardens, pool area for adults and children, Solarium, Gym, indoor pool heated in winter. Miniclub, Laundry service, Room service, Garage. Restaurant - A la Carte, Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Barbecue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Gran Hotel Blue Sea Cervantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.