The lobby was beautifully decorated but the rooms needed attention. Still not sure whether the room had been upgraded as the decor was very dated but clean. The room lacked power outlets to charge phones etc. and the bathroom was very cramped.
Having said that, the location was fantastic and far overcame the minor issues of the room (which had a spectacular view of the town and hills.
One thing to be very wary of is there is an astronomical charge to use the internet - €22 per connection for three days.Needless to say we declined paying the €88 to use our phones and iPad and went to local bars and restaurants to connect for free.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Hotel Blue Sea Cervantes Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the commercial leisure centre in Torremolinos, with views of the sea and only 800 m. from the beach. It is 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. The Hotel has recently been renovated. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. It has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and which are adapted to the business client, individuals or families. Gardens, pool area for adults and children, Solarium, Gym, indoor pool heated in winter. Miniclub, Laundry service, Room service, Garage. Restaurant - A la Carte, Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Barbecue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Gran Hotel Blue Sea Cervantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.