The lobby was beautifully decorated but the rooms needed attention. Still not sure whether the room had been upgraded as the decor was very dated but clean. The room lacked power outlets to charge phones etc. and the bathroom was very cramped.
Having said that, the location was fantastic and far overcame the minor issues of the room (which had a spectacular view of the town and hills.
One thing to be very wary of is there is an astronomical charge to use the internet - €22 per connection for three days.Needless to say we declined paying the €88 to use our phones and iPad and went to local bars and restaurants to connect for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Gran Cervantes is located in the commercial leisure centre of Torremolinos with sea views and only 800 meters to the beach. It is located 7 km from the Airport and only 300m from the train station. It offers good transport connections and can be easily accessed. The hotel has been recently renovated and has a total of 398 rooms which are comfortably equipped and all are adapted for every type of client, business client, individual or for family. There are gardens, a swimming pool area for adults and children; Solarium, Gym, sauna and indoor pool heated during winter. Miniclub in high season, Laundry service, Room service, Garage, Free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant Buffet, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Gran Cervantes by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervantes Hotel Torremolinos
- Gran Cervantes By Blue Sea Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain