“Loved it” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 395 restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Hello everyoneFor your kind information from 1st october 2012 our new opening time isLunch: 13:00 hr to 15:30 hr wednesday to mondayTuesday Lunch closedDinner : 18:30 hr to 23:30 hr all dayThank you very much
Manchester, UK
“Loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Ate here last year and loved it then so returned this year. The food is traditional Indian fare and beautifully made. My only slight criticism this year was my paneer pakora was a little tasteless. The main of paneer jalfrezi was gorgeous and I loved their naan bread.

Visited April 2013

90% Recommend
Heckmondwike, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant a year ago and whilst my partner loved it, I was a little disappointed, this year was a different story. The poppadoms and dips were lovely and the mixed starter delicious. Now last year this is where it went wrong, I just didn't enjoy the main course but this time it was lovely, ordered the butter chicken and loved it, also the naan bread was amazing, crisp and not too doughy which is often the case. Service was impeccable as always, well recommended.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“RETURN VISIT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

To
mfullel, Manager at The Kathmandu Nepali Indian Restaurant,
We are returning in Mid April for another visit to Torremolinos and can't wait to visit Your Restaurant again,
I have noticed all the very Positive comments since I wrote my rating and it's great to see that almost everyone agrees,
Keep up the great standards and see you soon,
Regards,
John

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MANCHESTER
“Quite a nice curry house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Visited this little place with the better half as we were encouraged by the great reviews on here, we had popadums which were provided without asking for as we were seated. We then had onion bahji and paneer pakora, they were perfectly good but not I would say the best we have ever tasted to be honest just standard fayre. We moved on to king prawn sag shared between us with mushroom rice and a very tasty peshwari nan. There was plenty of food for us and the waiter seemed concerned that perhaps we had not enjoyed the meal too much as we left some but everything was tasty and well presented. We went on Saturday at Easter at ten and only one other table was occupied, hope it gets busier as the months go by as it is certainly worth a visit to satisfy your curry pangs whilst in Torremolinos. We were very happy overall with the service and food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Campanillas
“Best phal in Spain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have travelled extensively in India, and curry is a hobby. The food at the Kathmandu is better than much that I have eaten in India, and far excels most of what I have eaten elsewhere in Spain or Britain. It is authentic (and clearly therefore will not appeal to the type of person who eats chips with everything). I ate a "phal" which had all the required pungency whilst at the same time allowing for the flavour of the ingredients to come through. This is no easy feat. The room itself is a riot of Nepali colour, and the service is quiet and attentive. All in all, it is a very pleasant and exotic dining experience, and I will return many times!

• Visited February 2013