I spent a week in early May, at the Hotel Melia Costa del Sol. Is 4-star hotel, stars granted with much indulgence by tourists.
- Hotel well located in Torremolinos.
- We stayed in the Junior Suite on the 7th floor, sea overlooking. I recommend this suite because it is well structured, with a large terrace and being the end of hall is very quiet.
- The room was clean and well maintained.
- Hotel staff kind, smiling. However, I recommend that goodwill be applied (for example, we asked room heating , the requirement was not accomplished).
- The weather was cold at the beginning of May, the mountains were covered with snow. Therefore, the room was very cold and our insistence to adjust the air conditioning for warm air , we have not succeeded. We were together with 2 families and we were all sick because the cold of rooms.
- We regretted that we had half board, because the restaurant is not arranged at the level of a 4-star restaurant, canteen looks (stools, without white tablecloths, inside restaurant is smoke and smell fried food etc.), no air and elegant style for a 4-star restaurant .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Melia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Melia Costa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Costa Del Sol Hotel Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Melia Hotel Torremolinos
- Melia Costa Del Sol Torremolinos, Spain