Arrived 3 days before Christmas day. Very nice looking hotel, very spanish. The room was delightful. We had a modernized bathroom with a walk in shower which was great and plenty of hot water all day. The English television channels were BBC1 london and film four. Room cleaned every day and done well. We had a view of the pool area, the promenade and sea. The food was ok in the week but found saturday and sunday meals not too good. On the whole we had a very good holiday. I could imagine that in the summer months it would be very noisy as there are 2 sister hotels in the complex but for a family summer holiday it would be ideal. Not so if you looking for a bit of peace and quiet. Ideally situated with plenty to do and see all around.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Don Pablo is one of three hotels in the Sol Don Hoteles Complex. The complex is on the sea front of the Bajondillo beach in Torremolinos and boasts 50,000m2 of facilities and gardens. Guests are free to use all the facilities of the complex including (depending on the season) 9 pools, 6 bars, 2 jacuzzis, entertainment every day and evening and the Delfinus Spa. The hotel is 800m from the town centre with beautiful walks along the promenade towards the port in Benalmadena. The airport is 15 minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Melia, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sol Don Pablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.