We were there for a week Apr29-May6. (for anyone wondering what to pack it can be quite chilly at nights) Can't think of any negatives other than free wi- fi only available in reception area, not worth paying daily/weekly rate for it for the odd times we needed it but had to keep going up & down to reception from our room on level 6 to keep in touch with our son in the UK. Good sea views from level 6 although we were on the shaded side(as others previously said, sunny rooms overlook the bowling green on the other side but we were out & about a lot so didn't need to sit out on the balcony).We had a shower over the bath but others told us floors 1-5 had a walk-in shower area, good for canyone elderly or infirm. Plenty of quiet seating areas in all 3 hotels( Don Pablo/Pedro/Marco which are interlinked) and sunbeds outside, with a choice of many pools. Worth going into the other two hotels to check out their decor, public areas and entertainment. There was good mix of entertainment from both outside acts and the resident Entertainment Team who worked hard. As we were at the beginning of the season & a bit quieter,the other two hotels didn't open their restaurants & guests came over to the Don Pablo where it was quite busy but meal times were extensive, there's plenty of food choice, even for a fussy vegetarian like me, and the friendly staff are quick to clear tables and refill food counters. We found all staff pleasant & helpful, our room was a good size, comfortable, and was always cleaned out & beds made by the time we came back from breakfast. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel for it's comfort,staff, food, atmosphere and location right on the sea front.
Anyone wishing to visit Benalmadena/Marbella/Puerto Banus get the lift up to the town centre and find the bus station, (fare to Marbella € 4.44 takes 1 hour then change buses for Puerto Banus)
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Don Pablo is one of three hotels in the Sol Don Hoteles Complex. The complex is on the sea front of the Bajondillo beach in Torremolinos and boasts 50,000m2 of facilities and gardens. Guests are free to use all the facilities of the complex including (depending on the season) 9 pools, 6 bars, 2 jacuzzis, entertainment every day and evening and the Delfinus Spa. The hotel is 800m from the town centre with beautiful walks along the promenade towards the port in Benalmadena. The airport is 15 minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Melia, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Sol Don Pablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.