The hotel is nicely decorated with paintings and tapestries. Great tile work in the main lobby. Big sitting areas with comfy couches, ideal for reading. Hotel staff is helpful and there’s a good atmosphere.
Breakfast and dinner were very good, lots to choose from. Restaurant staff was friendly, you’re always greeted with a smile. The cava at breakfast was delicious !
My room was clean and comfortable, great bathroom. Housekeeping ladies friendly also.
There’s a great entertainment team, very energetic and cheerful. They really help to make your stay nice. Many activities throughout the day, in the hotel and also on the beach – lots of fun !
Try to see some of the evening shows - very entertaining and varied. I for instance saw a great flamenco show, a funny, talented crooner and a musical show by the in-house entertainment team which was great laughs ! During the weekend some local couples came out to dance, nice to see them included as well.
I enjoyed their terrace overlooking the lively boardwalk, with Malaga City in the distance ! It’s one of many terraces the hotel complex has. The weather was not so nice yet when I was there, but I can imagine how nice it must be on sunnier days, with visitors all around the pools and in the garden.
This hotel is also ideally located, with the beach right in front and Torremolinos center just a few minutes walking away.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Don Pablo is one of three hotels in the Sol Don Hoteles Complex. The complex is on the sea front of the Bajondillo beach in Torremolinos and boasts 50,000m2 of facilities and gardens. Guests are free to use all the facilities of the complex including (depending on the season) 9 pools, 6 bars, 2 jacuzzis, entertainment every day and evening and the Delfinus Spa. The hotel is 800m from the town centre with beautiful walks along the promenade towards the port in Benalmadena. The airport is 15 minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Melia, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sol Don Pablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.