Unfortunately the hotel was undergoing renovations, which meant eating in the adjoining hotel, but that was resolved on our last day. Pleasant rooms, but the food wasn't special, seeming to cater to the lowest common denominator instead of trying to produce a few special dishes. The staff were friendly and helpful. Good value, although I feel use of the room safe should be free. I don't know how common tea making facilities are in Spanish hotels, but I wished had brought a small kettle. Free WIFI is only available in the bar area.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Don Pablo is one of three hotels in the Sol Don Hoteles Complex. The complex is on the sea front of the Bajondillo beach in Torremolinos and boasts 50,000m2 of facilities and gardens. Guests are free to use all the facilities of the complex including (depending on the season) 9 pools, 6 bars, 2 jacuzzis, entertainment every day and evening and the Delfinus Spa. The hotel is 800m from the town centre with beautiful walks along the promenade towards the port in Benalmadena. The airport is 15 minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Melia, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Sol Don Pablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.