Myself, husband and 18 month old son had a lovely time at this hotel this week. We paid extra for the sea view room and were very glad we did as having a toddler to keep an eye on meant we could sun bathe on the balcony for a little bit in the morning while he was occupied with his toys. Otherwise we were running around after the little one on the hotel grounds. He enjoyed chasing the local cats and oohing at the birds. Activity wise, it was too cold to use the outdoor pools but there was an indoor one. The off season meant that the beach was relatively empty also. Evening entertainment we didnt really stick around for as we had to put the toddler to bed.
Food, we had to go across to the other hotel but this was a short trip and was quite nice to get out for a walk. The offer and choice was good at all times (we went full board) but a little salty/garlicky for my taste however my hubby didnt think so. We had to pay for drinks and were reasonably priced apart from the juices which was more than water or wine.
The staff were nice, if you made the effort to speak to them in Spanish then they made an effort with you, and they loved my son so that always helped.
The hotel were full of oldies but it added to the calm of the hotel. I liked it a lot and will probably go back again but not during high summer as it would be too busy for me! Also, was only 10 mins away from airport so perfect distance for travelling with a kid.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Don Pablo is one of three hotels in the Sol Don Hoteles Complex. The complex is on the sea front of the Bajondillo beach in Torremolinos and boasts 50,000m2 of facilities and gardens. Guests are free to use all the facilities of the complex including (depending on the season) 9 pools, 6 bars, 2 jacuzzis, entertainment every day and evening and the Delfinus Spa. The hotel is 800m from the town centre with beautiful walks along the promenade towards the port in Benalmadena. The airport is 15 minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Melia, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Sol Don Pablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.