Travelled 01-08 Dec and have nothing but good things to say about the Don Pablo:
*Excellent location on Bajondillo beach
*Great pool facilities (inclluding indoor heated pool which is great this time of year)
*we chose half board and there was too much to choose from!
*we had to use next doors restaurant for brekkie and dinner but there was a walkway to take u between hotels and you dont have to go outside
*Staff all friendly and helpful
*Rooms ok in size,we had side sea view in the sun the whole day..
*only 5 min walk from lift up to San Miguel St
*Very buggy and wheelchair friendly
I wouldnt recommend for younger groups of people..more families / couples.. there is a bowls green at the hotel aswell as bridge tables inside.. Not much open in torremolinos this time of year, we just went for the break and were lucky to get nice weather a few days.. train station approx 10 mins walk away so u can go to Malaga / airport or up to Fuengirola.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Don Pablo is one of three hotels in the Sol Don Hoteles Complex. The complex is on the sea front of the Bajondillo beach in Torremolinos and boasts 50,000m2 of facilities and gardens. Guests are free to use all the facilities of the complex including (depending on the season) 9 pools, 6 bars, 2 jacuzzis, entertainment every day and evening and the Delfinus Spa. The hotel is 800m from the town centre with beautiful walks along the promenade towards the port in Benalmadena. The airport is 15 minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Melia, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Sol Don Pablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.