Just returned from another visit to Sol Don Pablo.Standards remain high with regard to the housekeeping throughout,every where is spotless.We found the food,although good, not quite as varied as previous visits.Still no tea and coffee facilities in the rooms,usually a given in four star hotels.The gardens are beautifully kept and appreciated by guests.The staff are welcoming and very helpful,from reception,restaurant,bar,entertainment,gardeners and pool areas.Well worth a visit,we will return again.Our thanks to all involved.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Don Pablo is one of three hotels in the Sol Don Hoteles Complex. The complex is on the sea front of the Bajondillo beach in Torremolinos and boasts 50,000m2 of facilities and gardens. Guests are free to use all the facilities of the complex including (depending on the season) 9 pools, 6 bars, 2 jacuzzis, entertainment every day and evening and the Delfinus Spa. The hotel is 800m from the town centre with beautiful walks along the promenade towards the port in Benalmadena. The airport is 15 minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Melia, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sol Don Pablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.