Over the past few years we have stayed at the Don Pablo and have always been made most welcome, many of the staff come up and give us a welcome hand shake or hug, we even got welcome home when we checked in last time at reception.
The hotel is very clean with very good food and lots to do for all ages, there is a full entertainments program daily and good entertainment every night.
With 2 bowling greens which have just been recovered, indoor and outdoor pools, keep kit room, spa and other facilities you want for nothing.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Don Pablo is one of three hotels in the Sol Don Hoteles Complex. The complex is on the sea front of the Bajondillo beach in Torremolinos and boasts 50,000m2 of facilities and gardens. Guests are free to use all the facilities of the complex including (depending on the season) 9 pools, 6 bars, 2 jacuzzis, entertainment every day and evening and the Delfinus Spa. The hotel is 800m from the town centre with beautiful walks along the promenade towards the port in Benalmadena. The airport is 15 minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sol Melia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Sol Don Pablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.