just returned from another enjoyable week at Don Pablo, second this year, can,t understand the moaners they must have 5* lifestyles at home.The dining room was very busy because they close the other two, but we never had a problem getting seated.The food,s good,entertainment OK. Staff helpful & friendly as are most of the guests and thats why we keep returning.Having travelled widely in the Far East and Cruised this is still a favourite holiday destination.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos
- Sol Melia Torremolinos
- Sol Don Pablo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Don Pablo is one of three hotels in the Sol Don Hoteles Complex. The complex is on the sea front of the Bajondillo beach in Torremolinos and boasts 50,000m2 of facilities and gardens. Guests are free to use all the facilities of the complex including (depending on the season) 9 pools, 6 bars, 2 jacuzzis, entertainment every day and evening and the Delfinus Spa. The hotel is 800m from the town centre with beautiful walks along the promenade towards the port in Benalmadena. The airport is 15 minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Melia, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sol Don Pablo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.