“Excellent hostel, brand new, very close to the beach” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Albergue Inturjoven de La Musica-Torremolinos

Save Saved
You added Albergue Inturjoven de La Musica-Torremolinos to your Saves list
Albergue Inturjoven de La Musica-Torremolinos
2.0 of 5 Hostel   |   Avenida Carlota Alessandri, No. 127, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain   |
Doorwerth, The Netherlands
“Excellent hostel, brand new, very close to the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

we really liked this hostel, so different from any hostel type, back packers. Rooms are clean and spacious and have standard 4 beds so ideal for families. You can get there by public transport Renfe train from Málaga, towards Fuengirola and then hop off at El pinillo stop. It is quite a walk from there, but hey after that you are 5 minutes from the beach. On our way back to the airport we took a taxi, which was only about 15 minutes.
The kids loved the swimming too, which makes for a nice change sometimes compared to the beach.
Simple, clean and new, we thought it was excellent value for money.

Room Tip: they have some ´suites´ toofor 2 persons with a view of the swimming pool and patio.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

11 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

The place is awesome, litteraly 3 minutes away from the magnificient beach! There's a pool,A/C and internet, the rooms are great... Lots of groups go there since it's also a "music" hostel so groups can go there to practice and such... but don't wrry, you don't hear anything from inside your room :)

The only problem I had was finding it!!! The adress is fine if you go by car (and they have an big parking lot), but I was backpacking, and as such I was taking either train, cercanias or bus... and I couldn't for the life of me find anything to tell me how to get there that way!!! I wrote them a message asking fir help, they sent me a website (written all in spanish) with nothing there to help me but a map (google) showing where the hostel is... So in the end I went and made a phone call to them for more info, and they just gave me the Cercanias stop saying it was a 5-10 mintues walk from there... I had the guess where the heck I would be droped off, but hey... I printed a map and found my way :D

It was worth it though, the place is awesome!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo

Been to Albergue Inturjoven de La Musica-Torremolinos? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Albergue Inturjoven de La Musica-Torremolinos

Address: Avenida Carlota Alessandri, No. 127, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain
Location: Spain > Andalucia > Province of Malaga > Costa del Sol > Torremolinos
Ranked #27 of 34 Specialty lodging in Torremolinos
Hotel Class:2 star — Albergue Inturjoven de La Musica-Torremolinos 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelWorld so you can book your Albergue Inturjoven de La Musica-Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Albergue Inturjoven De La Musica-Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain

If you own or manage Albergue Inturjoven de La Musica-Torremolinos, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.