“Very tasty tapas” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Very tasty tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

A great family run business with very friendly staff who served us three people four very tasty tapas, at €2.50 each, all of them being mouth-wateringly good. Highly recommendable and I'll be back there next time I'm in Torremolinos. The bar is situated conveniently near the top of the lift from the beach.

Visited February 2014

Redditch
“Just By Chance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Ate at this place as we just stumbled across it whilst looking to eat dinner. It was raining so "any port in a storm" we thought. We had a basic tapas platter for two with bread & wine & we could not finish it. €24 all in which I thought was a really good price. Friendly & clean & we were the only tourists in there the remainder being locals. Nice place.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grangemouth, United Kingdom
“Pit stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Had a pleasant hour her during siesta waiting on a shop opening. Ordered a glass of Rose and a beer. Rose one of the best I have ever tasted. Ordered a tapas portion of Spanish Omelette. Was the most authentic one I have had in the 36 years of going to Spain. The two gents were perfect host. Will visit again,

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rome, Italy
“Rotten Meat!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I visited this restaurant in November, thinking I'd get a better meal in a smaller rustic restaurant than at a more touristy establishment. I ordered a plate of mixed tapas which was pieces of meat/meatballs in various gravies and it was disgusting! The meat was obviously old and tasted bad, I gagged the moment it touched my tongue! I downed the whole glass of beer I had ordered with it to try to clean the disgusting taste of spoiled meat from my mouth and ate some of the bread roll which was provided with the meal, only to find that was stale too. I've had some bad meals but this was just appalling and they should not be in business! They obviously thought that the gravy would mask the rotten meat...

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“good seafood tapas bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Close to the hotel so visited several times. Don't order gambas. A few fried prawns and a over the top bill.

Visited December 2013