Stayed in Playa Miguel from 7-12 November. This is our sixth time here and second this year. As usual we were greeted by Miguel and his very friendly staff, who 'welcomed us home' quick check in, and help with our luggage to our lovely room. We had booked a deluxe room and must say we were not dissappointed, all very modern and spotlessly clean. The food in the aparthotel is very nice, we had breakfast every morning (which is included in the cost per night), really good value, also had lunch and an evening meal, al delicious. A big thanks to Fernando, Pepi, Loli, Rosa, Ramon, Paco, Antonio, Chus an Manolo for a lovely stay. The apartments are situated in a fantastic spot close to all the amenities, which is great. I would have no hesitation in recommending Playa Miguel to anyone, young or old. My husband and I will return, hopefully next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apartments are a meeting point of sensations that reflect the spirit of the Mediterranean. A place of rest located in a beautiful corner of the Costa del Sol, within easy reach of leisure amenities and sport and cultural activities. 20 Apartments on the Promenade of the renowned La Carihuela beach, comfortably furnished, with a full bathroom and everything you will need for your stay. A charming Andalusian-style patio leads the way to the apartment-studio for two people. They all have balconies overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Playa Miguel Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Miguel Aparthotel Hotel Torremolinos
- Playa Miguel Aparthotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain