“hostal guadalupe. torremolinos” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hostal Guadalupe

Save Saved
You added Hostal Guadalupe to your Saves list
Hostal Guadalupe
2.0 of 5 Inn   |   Del Peligro, 15 | Playa Bajondillo, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain   |
Ranked #1 of 22 Torremolinos B&B and Inns

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Malaga
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had a very mixed experience in this restaurant. In particular the paella Valensian style which was billed as the Special was poorly cooked - puddingy and lacking in garnish. The service erratic, with an inability to serve 4 people at the same time. Also the water is overpriced.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Just had a seven day stay here, what can I say... excellent!! attentative owners who couldn't do enough - Room standards were excellent - daily maid trips, and nothing was too much trouble. Rooms were up to a very high standard as was the Restaurant and everything! definately recommend and go back

Room Tip: we had a room overlooking the Sea - again - excellent
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
St.Petersburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Here in the restaurant you can taste wonderfull Paella Valensian style. You have to preorder it the day before dinner, price 12 Euro for person. Restaurant is very cosy and owners make you feel yourself like at home. We recommend it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

My partner and I recently stayed at the Guadalupe. We reserved a room based on the reviews on this site. We definitely were not disappointed. The staff Robert, Antonio and Pedro were warm and welcoming to us and our friend’s. They were always willing to go out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. This hostal is a great value for the money. I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We reserved the private roof top patio room. Although the view was awesome. Unless you love the sun...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed here for one night as I had a morning flight to catch in the morning from Malaga.

I paid 59€ for a room. The room was bright, spacious and clean. There was a fridge in the room plus table and chairs. It was situated at the back of the the building, so it was quiet at night. There was also air con and a ceiling fan. Bed linen and towels were spotless. Beds were v comfortable. I had a great night's sleep!

I had the 13.5€ set meal dinner - starter (homemade pate with toast and salad)/main course (roast chicken with Cuban glaze with salad and chips)/dessert (Homemade creme caramel) and wine - which was great (I had a half bottle of rioja - not sure if i was supposed to take the whole half bottle - but it was much appreciated - thank you!)

The hotel is clean/great location. But the major thing here is the service. Robert looked after me so well. He knew all guests by name and everyone stopped by the bar for drinks and food. There was a v friendly atmosphere. I dont think you could get better service in a hotel. This put everyone at ease, and all guests seemed very happy to be there. All staff worked v hard to look after all guests, the service really was "exceptional". There was a good mixture of guests too (young/old).

Ive seen some complaints on here about the breakfast (coffee - made to order - I had espresso/ toast with butter & Jam/ Orange Juice) I was offered more of everything. If you want a big breakfast buffet, you should go to a larger hotel. I have stayed at larger 4 star hotels in Torremolinos where there was a large buffet breakfast, and was disappointed with it. The breakfast here was perfect for me.

Overall I was very happy with the whole experience. I look forward to returning and staying with Robert & staff again!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Farnborough, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Just got back from 4 nights in Hostal Guadalupe, and it lived up to all expectations. My room (107) had balcony overlooking the pedestrian only street and the sea. The room was exceptionaly clean, everything worked and the staff were just fantastic. Helped me arrange day trip to Gibalter and were to go in town as a "Torre virgin". Comfortable beds, I sleapt really well, very cold beer and wine. Nothing really more to say just perfect.

Room Tip: Any room is good.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hostal Guadalupe? Share your experiences!