Just back home from Marbella, where we (with my friend) spent lovely 2 weeks vacation. We booked Puerto Azul in advance and had a good deal - little discount and free Wi-Fi for booking through their website. Because it was two female friends, we booked 1 bedroom appartment (my friend had living room with comfortable bed and I slept in the bedroom). We could not make better choice. The hotel was perfect for as. Our room on top floor (#509) had good size balcony with round able and 3 chairs. Also, it was clothes lines on that balcony, so we could dry our wet towels. But the best thing was a veiw. Very nice!!!
We loved this location - the beach is just a few steps away, the supermarket - about 10 min. walk along the beach, our Spanish Language School was about the same distance, but in different direction. Next to that school is a bus stop. It is about 15 min. by bus to Puerto Banus.
We liked fully furnished kitchen - two burners electrical stove, microwaive, fridge, pots, pans, dishes and cutlery.
What we would like to be better in this hotel:
- Very small bath tub
- The plug next to the desk in the living room a must! We could not plug even floor lamp next to that desk.
- In the bathroom, that europian thing ("bide"?) was on a way and I had my hips bruised on both sides because of the location of that "thing". It was hard to avoid hitting the sink, trying to go around of the "thing". I wish, when this hotel decided to remodel the rooms, they keep in mind, that americans or russians are not using that kind of equipment and had redone some rooms without it.
- Generally, the hotel needs some TLC. The railing on the balcony looks bad. Also, walls in the rooms need some color. Even hospitals are not white anymore! Could be nice to see some light green, blue, yellow around. Make it more warm and inviting!
I hope, the staff (which is very good) will take a notes and my next stay in this hotel will be even more amazing!
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul Marbella Hotel Marbella
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul Marbella Hotel
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul Hotel Marbella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Puerto Azul, with a rating of 3 keys, is located in first line of the beach in the centre of Marbella, on the Beach Boulevard. Our priviliged location at the Fontanilla beach, is only a minutes walk away from Marbella's Old Town, the Fair and Congress Palace and the Leisure Harbour, and makes our centrical aparthotel the ideal base for your holidays.All apartments are comfortable, are climatized and have a fully equipped kitchen, furnitured terrace, safety box, wifi, LCD television and direct telephone. They offer freedom, independence and comfort, and represent an economic alternative to a traditional hotel.Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Budget Places, Olotels, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Aparthotel Puerto Azul Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.