“Highly recommended regardless fitness experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CrossFit Elviria

CrossFit Elviria
Paseo Cuba Elviria, | Naves 38, Poligono Industrial Elviria, 29600, Marbella, Spain
+(34)663025724
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Marbella
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
“Highly recommended regardless fitness experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Feeling a bit bored in my usual gym routine, i decided to take up Crossfit and didn't want to wait any longer and did the ramp course in Elviria.
I highly recommend it to everyone! Karl and Esteban clearly have great experience and break down all the exercises really well and even as myself as an instructor there was room for improvement in my form and technique. As soon as I did my first WOD I was HOOKED!
Regardless of how many people were in the group the guys always encouraged me to keep going which I never get in other group classes. Crossfit is great for anyone that needs a challenge no matter how fit you are!

Visited October 2013

Malaga, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professional Excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Brilliant facilities, knowledgeable staff and great Crossfit venue ...can be a whole family experience.

The facilities are well thought out and Karl and Esteban use their years of experience to get the most out of each person no matter what level of fitness and Crossfit exposure.
I particularly valued the "extra " time spent stretching and cooling down at the end of the scheduled session.
Great time with some great people!

Visited October 2013
Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Costa Del Crossfit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Hi Crossfitters, I have just returned from Spain where I was able to get my WOD on at Crossfit Elviria. This box has only been open a few weeks, but you wouldn't know it. Karl and Estaban are the coaches here and are excellent, the way they structure the classes is really good and my wife and I had a lot of fun and made some new friends too. Can't recommend this place highly enough. The equipment in the box is first rate, [Check out the photo's]. If you are in the area get yourselves there, you will love it.

Visited September 2013