We have just spent the last week in Melia Banus the hotel is spotless and the staff are very helpfull and seem to be happy in there work,all the mealtimes are buffet style meals breakfast was very good with loads of choices but the evening dinner was also buffet style,if you were like us on b&b tariff and you wanted the evening buffet the charge was just short of 40 euros PP which we thought was a bit on the high side,however there is a splendid restaurant a short distance away Cafe del Mar excellent menu brilliant staff and superb chef. We upgraded to the level which gave us a few benefits of snacks during the day and drinks are included with an open bar between 6&8 pm so it was some sort of happy hour really.overall we enjoyed our time here and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated Meliá Marbella Banús Hotel is located right in the heart of Puerto Banús, along the famous ”Golden Mile”, next to the beach. The hotel is only 45 minutes from Malaga Airport and 6 km from the charms of the ancient heart of Marbella. In the heart of the "Costa del Golf", and surrounded by some of the finest golf courses in the area, all available at a special discount. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Melia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Melia Marbella Banus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Marbella Banus Hotel Marbella
- Sol Melia Marbella Dinamar
- Melia Marbella Dinamar