We booked a room with a seaview and it was a great size with two large beds and was well cleaned every day. The staff were excellent and friendly and very attentive. We were B&B and the breakfast was fantastic, with an excellent range of fruits, meats and cheeses as well as cereals, pastries and the more typical British fare. The hotel is well situated - a 3 min walk into the centre of P Banus and virtually on the beach front.
A couple of points to note - we arrived after a late flight (2am) and could not get any room service, although there is a mini bar thats reasonably priced. Secondly, I had read remarks about a lack of parking and it is true that you may struggle to get a space right in front of the hotel, but the surrounding roads are quiet and I parked my hire car 1 minutes walk, around the corner and it was perfectly ok!
I would thouroughly recommend this hotel and will be returning when I can.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Marbella Banus Hotel Marbella
- Melia Marbella Banus Hotel
- Sol Melia Marbella
- Sol Melia Marbella Dinamar
- Melia Marbella Dinamar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated Meliá Marbella Banús Hotel is located right in the heart of Puerto Banús, along the famous ”Golden Mile”, next to the beach. The hotel is only 45 minutes from Malaga Airport and 6 km from the charms of the ancient heart of Marbella. In the heart of the "Costa del Golf", and surrounded by some of the finest golf courses in the area, all available at a special discount. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Melia, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Melia Marbella Banus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.