I am catching up.... Last year, in October 2012 I have spent 4 days at the Melia for the second time and liked it very much. Even the standard rooms are ok, with fantastic comfy beds and nice bathrooms! Breakfast was great and if you have dinner you will be able to chose your fish and ask the cook how he should prepare it. The choice is not that big but the quality is still the same!
The indoor pool is tiny mini - nothing to do with the published picture.... So don't expect something huge! :) The beach is at 50 m of the hotel. The promenade is also just next door. It is very nice to stroll to the harbour of Puerto Banus after dinner... Just beware of some pick pockets - but they are unfortunately everywhere in that area.
I would really recommend this hotel - it is good value for money in that specific area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated Meliá Marbella Banús Hotel is located right in the heart of Puerto Banús, along the famous ”Golden Mile”, next to the beach. The hotel is only 45 minutes from Malaga Airport and 6 km from the charms of the ancient heart of Marbella. In the heart of the "Costa del Golf", and surrounded by some of the finest golf courses in the area, all available at a special discount. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Melia, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Melia Marbella Banus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Marbella Banus Hotel Marbella
- Sol Melia Marbella Dinamar
- Melia Marbella Dinamar