“Great flying experience...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 48 attractions in Marbella
Barcelona, Spain
“Great flying experience...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Was in marbella for a birthday party with the mates. We saw that thing flying above the sea, it was quite far away from us but we felt like going to check it out. We met the owner and his girlfriend. They were very convincing and gave us a discount as 8 of us wanted to try the damn thing. The day after we all went for a 30 min session each. It was sensational. Great feeling of levitation and freedom. You can also go underwater at high speed. That jet-pack thingy always amazed me and finally, I was able to use it. Can't wait to put it on again. Defo recommend it to those who want to experiment some crazy sensation. + this spot in Marbella is really beautiful.

London, United Kingdom
“Incredible!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I always wanted to try one of these flying machines and i finally did it. I initially enquired for what they call a single solo flight but it was rather expensive. I called them to try to get it for cheaper but no luck! However it gets much cheaper when you go with friends so i convinced four mates to join me. We watched a video and then we got a safety brief. And then the flight : INCREDIBLE. It is a bit difficult initially but the instructor controls the power so we only have to manage the directional controls (thanks for that!) In less than 10 minutes we were all up in the air!! The feeling is really amazing. I would definetely buy one jetlev if I could afford it. If you pass by Marbella, give it a go!!

London, United Kingdom
“What a thrill !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have been there and tried the jetlev. The experience was great (I only regret not to have booked a longer experience) The safety briefing was easy to understand and I was flying within the first 5 minutes. Apparently I am a natural ! I recommend visiting them and will definitely return.