“Other girls have tried it and been” 5 of 5 stars

+34 617 92 97 12
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach Fit Marbella & San Pedro is about putting the enjoyment back into getting fit and staying in shape. It's outdoors in the fresh air and by the sea where the varied landscape of sand, slopes, steps, benches etc. along with a combination of running, circuits and strength work mean that it is one of the most effective workouts you can do.
New York Mills, Minnesota
“Other girls have tried it and been”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2015

plays a vital role in muscle development, the solution to why some men and ladies increase in muscle size et al. don’t lies at intervals our polymer.We Pro Muscle Fit area unit susceptible to reply to exercise in a very explicit manner, in giant half as a result of our biology. Our genetic makeup determines what varieties of muscle fibers we've and wherever they're distributed. It determines our magnitude relation of androgen to sex hormone and wherever we tend to store body fat. And it additionally determines our build.

Visited February 2015

Chester, England, United Kingdom
“The best way to exercies in Marbella”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2014

Went a few months ago, my first session with Glenn, I have been going every since. I would choose training on the beach than in the gym any day of the week.

Visited July 2014
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic workouts! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

This is by far the best way to work out in Marbella. The setting is beautiful, it's outdoors by the sea, the work outs are intense and varied, and most importantly it never gets boring! Glen is a great trainer, super motivating and always keeping it fun! You can sign up monthly or pay as you go which makes it super flexible even if you are on holiday!

Colne, United Kingdom
“A great all over workout”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Thanks to Glen and the gal and guys I did some training with last week while on my hols in Marbella. It challenged me and was very enjoyable. You are a great friendly bunch!

Visited May 2014
Miami, Florida
“Best Place to Work Out In Marbella”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I did not know what to expect when I joined, I flew in from Miami, was very impressed, a one and only experience. A great instructor, very professional while keeping it really fun. Amazing environment, great vibe and nice people. Felt great afterwards, after feeling the sun breathing fresh air and an amazing workout. I definitely recommend it for anyone.

Visited November 2013