“excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 1,007 Restaurants in Marbella
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I spent a weekend with my partner in Marbella, had read good reviews about this place, and it did not disappoint. The service was relaxed and impeccable. We had the steak which was one of the best i've had. the staff were attentive and professional, could not recommend enough.

Visited May 2013

• Polish first
Oslo, Norway
“Everything great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Went here without reading reviews first. Attentive service. Meals timed right. Food delicate and tasty. Nothing to complain about.

Akron, Ohio
“Recommendations are Spot On!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We dined at Momo's based on the great reviews in trip advisor and were not disappointed! The food was great. My wife and son and I all ordered specials off the blackboard so they were not on the menu. I had the pappardelle with king prawns. My wife had the veal with provolone and my. Son had the sea bass. All tasted excellent and were presented in a very attractive way. I watched the plating and the chef was meticulous. As he prepare my dish I saw. Him put what I thought was a lobster on it, but it was a gigantic prawn. (See my photo). For desert we shared an apple crepe which was excellent. Our bill was 90 euro so to me it is not cheap, but in line with other restaurants in the area, but better food.

“Loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

It is always so great to see passion shine through in food, makes eating out so much more enjoyable and as it should always be. I gather it is a partnership with the lovely German lady serving us and the very talented Argentinean chef cooking. We had problems deciding what to have as they all look delicious. The food started great and exciting with the Jumbo Shrimp but did start to loose alittle charm by main course of rib eye steak, a pity on the quality of the beef but otherwise the sauce was superb acoompanied by some great vegies.

I am so eager to make this place better and if I could just make a few suggestions :
1. the standard amuse bouche arrived literally before we could order our drinks, as tasty as it was it would have been nice to have it when we are comfortably settled and a drink to start.
2. there was a side plate with butter knife and yet no bread rolls were offered and we ended up asking for it twice as they forgot.
3. I feel the wine list does not match the food that well or as well as it should have and the glass of red wine was served way too warm.
I think being a fairly new restaurant, there are many teething problems to overcome but I am sure it will be attended to as soon as they realise that business will be booming & everything from attentive service to food quality to attention to details is what sets them apart to the other restaurants in town. Good luck!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marbella, Spain
“no way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I have worked with this guy for eight years and I am very proud of him the guy that spoke about the salt and pepper needs to go on a dating site and release his frustration on some else thank you