“Recommendations are Spot On!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Akron, Ohio
“Recommendations are Spot On!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We dined at Momo's based on the great reviews in trip advisor and were not disappointed! The food was great. My wife and son and I all ordered specials off the blackboard so they were not on the menu. I had the pappardelle with king prawns. My wife had the veal with provolone and my. Son had the sea bass. All tasted excellent and were presented in a very attractive way. I watched the plating and the chef was meticulous. As he prepare my dish I saw. Him put what I thought was a lobster on it, but it was a gigantic prawn. (See my photo). For desert we shared an apple crepe which was excellent. Our bill was 90 euro so to me it is not cheap, but in line with other restaurants in the area, but better food.

• Polish first
“Loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

It is always so great to see passion shine through in food, makes eating out so much more enjoyable and as it should always be. I gather it is a partnership with the lovely German lady serving us and the very talented Argentinean chef cooking. We had problems deciding what to have as they all look delicious. The food started great and exciting with the Jumbo Shrimp but did start to loose alittle charm by main course of rib eye steak, a pity on the quality of the beef but otherwise the sauce was superb acoompanied by some great vegies.

I am so eager to make this place better and if I could just make a few suggestions :
1. the standard amuse bouche arrived literally before we could order our drinks, as tasty as it was it would have been nice to have it when we are comfortably settled and a drink to start.
2. there was a side plate with butter knife and yet no bread rolls were offered and we ended up asking for it twice as they forgot.
3. I feel the wine list does not match the food that well or as well as it should have and the glass of red wine was served way too warm.
I think being a fairly new restaurant, there are many teething problems to overcome but I am sure it will be attended to as soon as they realise that business will be booming & everything from attentive service to food quality to attention to details is what sets them apart to the other restaurants in town. Good luck!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marbella, Spain
“no way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I have worked with this guy for eight years and I am very proud of him the guy that spoke about the salt and pepper needs to go on a dating site and release his frustration on some else thank you

belfast, ireland
“Worthy of the reviews”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Have to agree with the many positive reviewers of this place. It's a fairly unpretentious restaurant in the old town, but one which does what it's supposed to do....it turns out superb food at less than expensive prices. Consider this. Friendly and very attentive staff. Great wine list and some nice wines by the glass. An open kitchen with a small bunch of the busiest chefs I've seen in a while. And brilliant food....right down to the best side order of vegetables I've tasted in a while. Worth going if you're in Marbella. A place that definitely lives up to its billing.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Headcorn
“A Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Our previous favourite restaurant was the Playwright in Elviria, then the chef left!. Didnt take long to find him though so we are now regulars at Momos. Stunning food and a great location in the heart of Old Town Marbella. Great value as well.

• Visited May 2013