“Delightful new Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dublin, Ireland
“Delightful new Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

A friend took us to this lovely new Restaurant . The staff are very friendly and the food was delicious. The price was relative to the area (The Old Town) We returned a few nights later with other friends and it was every bit as good and we were remembered which is always lovely. Would definitely return when next in Marbella.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Northeast
“Another gem in Marbella”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We visited Momo with a cool deal which we have found is a great way to try new restaurants without spending a fortune. Great atmosphere, excellent food, lovely staff, good sized portions, well cooked food, something a bit different. Even my picky 18 year old enjoyed his meal, a recommendation in itself!! For a restaurant that has only been open for 10 weeks, it was busy & well organised. We will look forward to returning in summer. Thank you Catherine, & good luck.

Helsinki, Finland
“Great place woth good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Everything we ate was delicious. Staff was really nice and everything went smoothly. We sat outside and it was really nice.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Having been to the top ten rated by trip adviser. This is our favourite. The scallops are delicious and we will be returning.

“Unfair”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

The previous review seems very unfair. I have been to momo twice and had a great experience both times. My food was not only presented well, it was cooked to perfection and had great taste. I work on the restaurant business and am often very hard to please. Here I have been pleased. I look at everything, from the table set up to the staff to the decor and I tend to study the food served to other clients. I was very impressed with all on both my visits. I can understand that some people can be disappointed with a starter, or main course or dessert, but to write such a long, cutting review, seems unnecessary. I repeat, I have eaten in Momo 2 times and it was wonderful. I look forward to my next visit.

Visited May 2013