“A great Thai in Marbella.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Welcome to iThaila, Enjoy with the best tradicional italian and thailand food Come and enjoy a world of sensations in the hearth of Marbella,of fresh produce with the best of quality.Dive into our warm and welcoming atmosphere with the best personal service.we will surprise you with pure romance on your special evening with an intimate and friendly atmosphere to enjoy the best company.
Monaco
“A great Thai in Marbella.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

from the moment we walked in we were given great service. The Art work on the walls is Fab. I wanted to buy Al Pachino. The food was fresh, full of flavours and yummy. We all had a good feed and thought the prices were very fair. We will go back ( if I can find it with out my local pal) But I am sure if you call them they will be able to give the taxi driver directions. 952820940.
This is Thai food as it should be. My friend went a bit hotter than we did and had the extra hot sauce on the side and suffered a bit next morning but she was warned about hot chilli extra sauce!!
All in all a good old girls nite owt !

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ashford, United Kingdom
“A really good meal in friendly comfortable surroundings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were recently staying in Marbella and enjoyed two evening meals in this modern, spacious and friendly restaurant (closed on Mondays). It is open for lunch too, the food is excellent, tasty and brought to the table freshly cooked for you. Do ask if you do not see what you want on the menu as they are most helpful with additional dishes aswell. We sadly only found it near the end of our holiday but look forward to our next visits at the end of the year!
What an idiot the person is who thought you could mix Thai and Italian!!! It just means you can go to this great restaurant frequently as you can choose an Italian meal for a change from Thai!

• Visited February 2013
Marbella, Andalucia, Spain
“mix of best qualities for excellent peasures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

i were lucky to get table at saturdays evening, when there is live music. couldnot imagine beter spended time at the coast. atmosphere excelent, fod better than orgasm (lasts longer :))) ) and probably best strowberry daiquiry i have ever tasted. few local celebrities were around also, so seems like place is quiet popular. will come again for sure.

• Visited January 2013
Cornwall
“Fusion what fusion?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Maybe I read this wrong but I thought this restaurant was offering a fusion of Thai and Italian cuisine which, although a bit weird, I thought would be an interesting experiment. I was therefore disappointed to find that it is actually just a restaurant serving both Thai and Italian dishes but no hint of a fusion to be found. I cannot comment on the Italian dishes as everyone on our table opted for Thai but I thought the dishes we had were just ordinary and that the bill was more than the food merited. On the plus side the staff were friendly but we probably won't be returning.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“The food are excellent feeling like enjoing in Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I was there 2 weeks ago the food was unbelievable delicious and very authentic reminded me of my trips when I was in Thailand ..the services was very good and I had a wonderful cocktails..must says its very good combinations between Italian and Thai