The apartments are really nice, but depending on where they put you, you could face one heck of a walk to the pool, bar and restraunt. We went all inclusive but they do that annoying thing where you are only allowed two drinks at a time then face a hefty queue to get another couple in. The entertainment is not good, which was a pain because there is nothing at all to do around the hotel, you have to get a bus or taxi to the nearest town and even then there's only a few bars and restaraunts. We found that we shouldn't have gone all inclusive because being around the pool all day was boring (no music or water games), so we got the bus to the beach most days. The food is average, it was hard to find something we liked every day and I am really not fussy with food, so coming from me that says something! I would only reccomend this place to people who want a very quiet holiday, and aren't bothered about getting your money's worth on the all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet residential area near Marbella, this is the ideal hotel at which to enjoy a sun-drenched holiday.The 5000 m² hotel grounds are filled with beautiful gardens and swimming pools, making it a great place to relax and catch some sun. We also have a family restaurant serving regional cuisine for lunch and dinner.The beach is just a short drive from the resort. One of the most popular is Cabopino, lying just 2 km away. There are also several golf courses in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your VIME La Reserva de Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vime La Reserva De Marbella Hotel Marbella
- Vime Reserva De Marbella
- Vime Reserva Marbella
- Marbella Vime La Reserva De