Have just come back from this hotel. The room was better than we expected (but take ant powder with you) with the maid service excellent. However our main issue was with the food. If you are used to supermarket value food then the food was good but we don't eat value food and thought the quality and choice was quite poor with little variation and it was often cold. The waiters and waitresses were often over worked but were very helpful. The reception staff, we thought, had a 'couldn't careless attitude'. It was a 20 minute walk to the beach with a further 20 minutes along the shoreline to Capobino which had an excellent beach - however the shoreline beach belongs to the nudists so beware! The hotel is situated in a residential area with only a restaurant and a small supermarket. It is a cheap bus ride to Marbella which takes 1/2 hour. Marbella is a beautiful city and that is where I will stay in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet residential area near Marbella, this is the ideal hotel at which to enjoy a sun-drenched holiday.The 5000 m² hotel grounds are filled with beautiful gardens and swimming pools, making it a great place to relax and catch some sun. We also have a family restaurant serving regional cuisine for lunch and dinner.The beach is just a short drive from the resort. One of the most popular is Cabopino, lying just 2 km away. There are also several golf courses in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your VIME La Reserva de Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vime La Reserva De Marbella Hotel Marbella
- Vime Reserva De Marbella
- Vime Reserva Marbella
- Marbella Vime La Reserva De