I stayed at the Gran Hotel Guadalpin this year with my sister and parents and have to say it was a brilliant place to stay.
Located within a nice strolling distance for both old town Marbella, the beach and the promenade there is loads to see and do.
The hotel itself was very plush, always clean and enjoyable. The pool was perfect although the poolbar was deathly cold and difficult to sit in without the sun, which is hidden by the grotto like design. We sat by the pool everyday, were waited on hand and foot, as a fellow guest said, 'what more do you want'.
This is a great place for families and those looking for a relaxed but comfortable hotel. The 'bar' and restaurants really aren't that special so you are forced to explore, which, given its vicinity to old town Marbella, is actually a good thing. I couldn't find any internet room either, but now I'm just nitpicking.
A perfect upmarket destination for relaxing in the sun.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Guadalpin Marbella And Spa
- Gran Hotel Guadalpin Marbella Marbella
- Gran Hotel Guadalpin Marbella
- Guadalpin Marbella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closed temporarily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Gran Hotel Guadalpin Marbella & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.