We went on holiday for Valentines week and thoroughly enjoyed our week at Alanda Club. I had been nervous seeing as the resort has mixed reviews on Trip Advisor but I was impressed with the resort. We had booked a one bedroom through Interval International but were upgraded to a two bedroom apartment on arrival, which probably helped. The rooms were of a very good size and the kitchen well equipped. The main bathroom also had a jacuzzi bath which could just accomodate both of us.
Despite it being February the weather was good enough to eat breakfast and lunch on the South facing balcony, indeed I got sunburn on the top of my head. The indoor pool, jacuzzi pool and sauna was very good. We went swimming every day and we found the water temperature perfectly OK. The rooms also had beach towels and big dressing gowns for use in the pool area which was good.
The resort is really well locatated on the A7 and is only 40 minutes from Malaga airport. It is also on the 220 bus route between Fuengirola and Marbella, which made a night out in Marbella without taking the car really easy (though last bus is 23.15 ish from central Marbella (23.00 from the bus station)). There are about a dozen restaurants and 2 supermarkets within 5 minutes walk of Alanda Club, which makes it one of the best located resorts I've been to.
I'd also reccomend Fuengirola Market on a Tuesday, a bit more variety than most holiday markets and some great bargains (Pashmina scarves 1E, Polo shirts 10E, all leather shoes 15E) for a short trip out.
- Also Known As:
- Alanda Club Marbella Hotel
- Alanda Club Marbella Hotel Marbella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the heart of the Costa del Sol in the town of Marbella, a benchmark in high-level tourism, our Resort offers 150 exclusive apartments decorated in two different styles with all the comforts and luxuries you might want: Indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, gymnasium... And just a few metres from the beach and the Elviria shopping and leisure area; these are just some of the advantages you can enjoy at Alanda Club Marbella. Spacious apartments conceived for families and groups of friends, where the size of the lounges, rooms and terraces provide you with maximum comfort during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Alanda Club Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.