“HIT AND MISS” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #155 of 924 Restaurants in Marbella
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: La brasserie Casamono est née il y a presque 2 ans après un Franc Succès de Casanis Bistrot à Marbella. Guy Sirre, le Patron, donna place à une nouvelle aventure. Certes influencée par la première, elle trouve sa propre identité jusqu'à devenir une adresse gastronomique incontournable de Marbella et de la Costa del Sol. Une cuisine de base classique Franco-Belge, des suggestions journalières, qui selon le suivi des saisons, alimentent le dynamisme et la créativité de notre cuisine.Le service y est élégant, professionnel et chaleureux, c'est toute une équipe qui travaille ensemble dans l'unique But de vous faire passer un agréable moment.
“HIT AND MISS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

One of my close friends believes this is the best restaurant in Marbella. So on walking past with friends on a busy Saturday night we enquired if there was a table for four. We were shown a nice table in the main restaurant area. The restaurant is cosy and buzzy and has a nice warm feel; the staff are friendly and efficient. On receiving the menus we all agreed the choice was very limited, there were also a couple of specials. On ordering we were told that the lamb was off which did not please my friends. However I must say my food was delicious, To start I had steak tartar with foie gras followed by an excellent turbot. The bill at the end was on the heavy side and my wife and friends thought their food just a better than ok.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

La Londe Les Maures, France
“French dinner in Marbella”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The terrace is lovely, you will need to make reservations. The food is pure and very good. Also the way it is presented is worthwhile. What pleasantly surprised me was the quality of the service, truly first class, every single staff member has constantly all the tables under their kind attention.
I recommend the tuna tartare!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marbella, Spain
“Should be number 1 on TA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

This is an amazing restaurant that probably should be if not number 1 then on the top 5 of restaurants in Marbella. Very well prepared food and top quality ingredients. Have eaten here at least 15 times and it is always top notch. Marbella would need more places like this. Well done Clement!

“A Treasure Box.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I cant believe I have just found out about this Restaurant. A beautiful restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere and fabulous food. The staff were very pleasant, attentive and accomodating when we had to delay the main course due to one guest arriving late. I am looking forward to my next visit to sample more delicious food.

• Visited May 2012
Portadown, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I visited this restaurant with family and enjoyed the experience immensely. We were welcomed by the maître d'hôtel who immediately recognised my family members from a previous visit. Our dining experience was fantastic. The presentation and quality of the food was superb. There are a number of very unique and original 'specials' as well as the listed menu. Most of our fellow diners seemed to be enjoying their experience also. You will not be disappointed with your visit to this Belgian style restaurant. My only regret was not being able to accept a complimentary drink of my choice at the end of the meal as I was the designated driver that night!